University of California, Riverside

Materials Science and Engineering


Information on this page supplements information provided on the UCR Environmental Health and Safety website.

General Steps in Medical Emergencies

What to do in a medical emergency and incident reporting

General Steps in Non-Medical Emergencies

What to do in a non-medical emergency including lab fires, chemical or bio-hazard spills, earthquakes, and utility failure.

Safety Resources and Training

Links to mandatory training and resources.

Safety FAQs

A collection of helpful FAQs.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
313 Materials Science & Engineering Building

Tel: (951) 827-3383
Fax: (951) 827-3188x

Related Links